Fit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit Forum

Encouragement for healthy living.

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 12th-19th

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 am

Sheila

Wonderful!!! This way I absolutely have to go. I think I can jog for 1 mile without stopping. We won't allow ourselves to walk until the 1 mile mark. Its easier to keep going with a partner.
I have become a groupon junkie. I'm going to go broke with it! It started with the gymboree deal and then I got a coupon for some mexican place in blue island and today I bought THREE of the Tucany deals. I never even go out to dinner! I just couldn't pass up the deals. I love getting my groupon

27July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 am

Kathleen

I am so tempted to buy that Tuscany one too!! But I still have Harrison's gift card from Christmas and Krapl's as well that we haven't used yet. Groupon is dangerous.

I'll try one more time to request the Sept weekend but as of now I am not off for relay. Oak Lawn is starting a noncomptetitive 3 mi weekly run on Wed at 6pm outside St. Gerald for anyone interested. I wish it was at 8 or 9.

28July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 am

Mary

Mary

I have been eating constantly, that's where I've been. Sorry for eating all your Chi Tung, Kathy. It was delicious. Today is a new day and a new week. I am going to be very good. I brought my workout clothes to work so hopefully I'll get a chance to walk the neighborhood. I wish my fat could just be suctioned off.

I think I'm going to get the Tuscany groupon too.

I'd really love to go to BW3s for lunch...that would be bad. Why is buffalo sauce so bad for you?

29July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am

Sheila

not sure its the buffalo sauce thats bad. more so the deep frying of the skin-on chicken and the blue cheese bath after the coating in buffalo sauce. delicious. had my chobani and decaf skim latte after my ten minutes on the bike and brought safeway fiesta chicken tortilla soup for lunch. its delicious and very low in fat. looking forward to my run tonight

30July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 am

Mary

Mary

I completely pigged out for dinner. I think it's the fear of dieting, since this is basically day 1, which is generally when I fail. I made sure to work out though, which meant skipping my grocery shopping.

In the 8 days since my last Wii experience I gained 3.5lbs. So in 8 days, I better lose the same and hopefully plus some. There are a few work dinners I may have to skip...but I really want to go to Vie, but it doesn't seem to be closing anytime soon. I burned about 250 calories on Wii and then attempted the ab video. I do love the set up of them, each exercise is just 30 seconds, which makes you think you can do it, even though you can't. Eventually I'll get there.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do my walk during work, but it's hard to do when it's hot without becoming a sweat monster. I have a wedding August 7th to attend and I need to look very, very good. I just need will power.

Dave is now home, we'll see if he brings up our wedding. I've pretty much picked out my dress and have some really good bridesmaid suggestions.

31July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 am

Sheila

Can't believe you have your dress picked out already. Thats great! And we've decided that if you aren't going with the Grand Geneva for the wedding then we're having the bachelorette weekend there. Lots of spa treatments!
Ann and I made it up to Richards for our workout last night so I'm very proud of us. Might go up there again tonight if anyone is interested. Leaving the house prevented me from plopping down in front of the tv with double stuff oreos and milk. Instead I came home and had fresh berries and water. Also, the photographer at the wedding last weekend called me "barbie" so I must've been looking good. Motivation to keep going!

32July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Sheila

I plan on going to Richards somewhere in the neighborhood of 645 this evening. With or without partners.

33July 12th-19th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 12th-19th Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Kathleen

Aren't we only posting on the new week??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum